Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 things I like about Me!

1. I don't talk when I'm not sure about something.

2. I hate the feeling of regret. So for that reason, I avoid doing things which make me regret later in the future.

3. I do not use make up. So I don't have to spend buying cosmetics.

4. I help as much as I can.

5. I love my clothes. And I like the way I take care of my clothes.

6. I do not waste food. Atleast I try not to waste most of the times.

7. I like the fact that I'm very ambitious.

8. I have desire to learn, even if something is not too easy.

9. I accept my mistakes.

10. I stand for the people whom I like, who are or were my friends. I cant keep quite when public keep telling stories about my people. I cant be ignorant when my people are being ignored.

And.. now that's 10 things I like about myself! :)

1 comment:

  1. Five Things i like about you:

    1.Nothing(When you use it):This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and i should be on my toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in "fine".

    2.Fine:This is the word you use to end an argument when you are right and i need to shut up.

    3.Go Ahead(When you use):This is a dare, not permission. means Don't Do It!

    4.That's Okay(When you use):This is one of the most dangerous statements you make.That's okay means you want to think long and hard before deciding how i will pay for mistake, i did.

    5.Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that you have told me to do several times, but is now doing it yourself. This later results in me asking 'What's wrong?'

    ReplyDelete