Monday, April 25, 2011

Girl I Have Known The Most!

It was somewhere in 2007...
I was trying to convince her saying "he's not the guy for you".
She replied.."I know what I'm doing. I want to try the last chance of getting married to him. I hope rest everything will fall in place, if I do this"..
I had no words, yet I didn't want to stop her too. Because I always supported her.


But then after everything, was it for the threatenings, fights and harassment she got married to him? No!! I saw her in the pain.. I saw that girl, the cheerful, energetic, playful girl who was happy with everything else in her life..loving parents, job, good firends..Is it that she was too young? 21 years! No, that cant be the only reason...

After 3 months, she walked to me..
She told "I failed. I proved myself wrong. But I have no regrets. Because I did everything I can to save that relationship. It wouldn't have been easy to live with the thought that I should have married him. Marrying him was my last try. I can live with where and what I'm now."
I hugged her and told.."Yes! you are doing the right thing."


She got divorced right in front of me. But I knew, her bold mind would keep her moving. It might have taken time for her to recover. But time itself is the best healer. And I'm sure, she would be happy wherever she's now!

No comments:

Post a Comment