Monday, April 18, 2011

The Haunted Cage!

Finding a place to live in Bangalore is one among the toughest jobs I have ever done, alone. All I took was from 2 PM to 10 PM to search, decide, pay advance, shift from Bannerghatta Rd to Koramangala Block 8, On 31st October 2010.

Even after 10 days of being in the new place, I couldn't figure out how to trash the garbage bags. One fine evening, when I was climbing the stairs to my room, this neighbor of mine was standing in his balcony and said a 'Hi' to me..

Me: Hi
Him: Hi..So you are new tenant here. When did you move in?
Me: A week back.
Him: The landlady told me once that there is a girl moved in here. Where do you work?
...
And the conversation went on for a while. I asked him and got enough info on where to trash the garbage bags too..

But the interesting part was, he told me some weired things about my room. He told that the previous tenant there, used to hear crying voices and the sandals left outside the room used to be found missing next mornings...

Ugh...In short, he literally freaked me out!!! I went inside my room and thought for a while. I'm not skeptical about such things. As long as I don't see anything wrong with the house, I don't have to think...

Days went on. I didn't see or experience anything...


And there was this one day, I left one pair of sandals outside the room by mistake. And the next morning I opened the door, and found just one sandal out of the pair is missing..EXACTLY as this guy told :)

1 comment: